Education Resources: Using Information Technology
- Enterprise architecture planning : developing a blueprint for data, applications, and technology / Steven H. Spewak with Steven C. Hill
- The Paperless Hospital: Healthcare in a Digital Age / Russell C. Coile, Jr.
- Transforming Care: Medical Practice Design And Information Technology. Kilo CM. Health Affairs, 2005 Sep-Oct;24(5):1296-301.
- Using Local Health Information to Promote Public Health. Luck J, Chang C, Brown ER, Lumpkin J. Health Affairs, 2006 Jul-Aug;25(4):979-91
- Advancing Evidence-Based Care For Diabetes: Lessons From The Veterans Health Administration. Kupersmith J, et. al. Health Affairs, 2007 Mar-Apr;26(2):w156-68. Epub 2007 Jan 26.
- Information Systems and Medical Management in Healthcare. Maria Kronenburg, Ph.D. (Troy University)
- Improving Emergency Department Flow Through the RME. Michele Hoover, Santiago Duarte and Lory Wallach (iSixSigma)
- Case Study: Using np Charts To Address On-Time Medication Delivery. Michael J. Cleary, Ph.D. (iSixSigma)